Get best-in-class power and the highest overload protection for the toughest demolition jobs. The SDS-Max Demolition Hammer has a heavy-duty crank piston mechanism that delivers 8.8 ft.-lbs of impact energy for hard-hitting performance in any concrete.
- Powerful 14-amp 1,300 MWO Milwaukee motor: Provides best-in-class power and highest overload protection
- Two-speed impact mode: Use low (2,200 BPM) for light materials or high (2,840 BPM) for the toughest concrete
- Variable-position chisel stop: Fixes the chisel in 12 positions for various applications
Product Price: $45.00
- Dlvd 1/2 hr. around: $60.00
- P/U 1/2 hr. around: $60.00
- Weight: 15, 9 lbs
- Length: 18”
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Blow energy: 8.8 ft.-lbs
Rental rates include 1 point or 1 chisel.